An exciting opportunity has arisen within our waste management division for a Plant Machine Operative working the night shift based in Sittingbourne.
FGS Agri prides itself on providing solutions to our clients promptly and professionally, whilst continuing to expand within a rapidly moving sector.
The Role will consist of the following responsibilities:
- Load materials as directed by the Line Manager using appropriate vehicles and equipment.
- Receive instructions from Line Manager regarding jobs to be completed and carry them out efficiently in accordance with the law and the best interests of the company.
- Operating equipment safely and competently.
- Carry out daily Vehicle checks and general maintenance of the machine.
- Keeping site clean and tidy and assisting the general operation as required.
- Experience using 360 excavators, loading shovel, materials handler and tractor driving would be advantageous.
- Rates depending on experience.
- To be proactive and work on your own initiative,
- Excellent communication and organisation skills,
- Experience in the waste industry is advantageous,
- Plant/Machine tickets advantageous,
- Use of computer/iPad.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 47.5hrs per week
Place of work: Sittingbourne, Kent
How to apply: email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org